CRGC is a private, nonprofit, gated facility. Membership goes from January through December annually.
Cedaredge Rod and Gun Club
Range Information & Waiver
1) Be respectful of those who are already on the range.
2) Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
3) There are 3 ranges: one for rifles, one for shotguns and one for pistol. ONLY use the designated range for your firearm. Archery targets are for archery only. Shotgun and rifle ranges may not be used at the same time.
4) Paper targets are to be placed on the black mates. NO METAL TARGETS. Remove and dispose of targets and pull staples. Put used brass in the cans for recycle to take to reload.
5) No 50 BMG rifles allowed.
6) When leaving the range, the gate opens if you keep to the right.
RELEASE, WAIVER, HOLD HARMLESS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I understand that there is a potential personal risk, including disability and death, involved in handling firearms and in participating in live fire activities at the Cedaredge Rod and Gun Club, Inc. In consideration of being permitted to use the range, I understand and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Cedaredge Rod and Gun Club, it’s Directors and Firearm Instructors from any and all fault, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, demands or lawsuits. The undersigned hereby assumes any and all risk of taking part in the activities on the premises, which include, but not limited to, instructions in the use of firearms, the discharge of firearms and firing live ammunition.
ALWAYS KEEP THE GUN POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER AND OUT OF THE TRIGGER GUARD UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SHOOT. ALWAYS KNOW YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND. ASSUME ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED.
After clicking Apply, the secure Square payment system will pop up to process your application/renewal fee.
Thanks for submitting! A board member will email you soon with your access to the gate for this year.