Please recognize that we have 3 designated ranges.
- Shotguns only on the shotgun range. Pistols only on the Pistol Range. Rifles only on the Rifle Range.
- When entering the range leave the gate open and be sure to put the red flag up— if the flag is up, it indicates there is live fire in progress.
- Obey all NRA range safety rules.
- Each range has a sign-in book, all shooters must sign in and indicate the time you arrive. This will assist us on range usage as well as range security.
- The rifle range is closed each Tuesday afternoon from 2pm-3:30pm and the first Saturday of each month from 9:00 – 11:30. During this time the shotgun range is in use.
- The rifle range is closed from April until November on the second Saturday of each month from 7:30am – 1:00pm. During this time the monthly .22 rimfire silhouette match is in progress.
- On the rifle range there is a second red flag, if it is out in front of the benches, it indicates someone is down range. Do not handle your firearm if the red flag is out. All rifles must be in one of the wall racks or on one of the benches with either the bolt removed or an empty chamber indicator installed prior to anyone going down range.
- Please pick up your brass and any used targets or empty ammo boxes.
- If you are the last one leaving the range, take the red flag down and place it in the mailbox provided, and lock the gate.
- Only target arrows are allowed, no broad head arrows are allowed on the archery range.
DUE TO THE RISK OF RICOCHETS THESE CRITITICAL RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Rifles may only be fired from rifle benches or prone directly in front of benches, walking out on the rifle range and firing at targets is not permitted.
- Only paper targets allowed. All targets must be placed on the rubber mats.
- No rifles may be fired at any targets on the ground. This includes clay shotgun targets, rocks, or targets brought from off site.
- No tracer bullets.
- No 223 caliber pistols allowed on either range.
- No 50 caliber BMG rifles allowed on range.
- No full automatic firearms are permitted on any of the three ranges.
- No shotgun pellets larger than #7-1/2 are permitted on the range.