For those interested in becoming a member, visit Main Street Market in Cedaredge, and Grand Mesa Outdoors, both on Main Street in Cedaredge. They can set you up with a membership. In addition, you can also contact one of the Board of Directors listed on the About page. Once your membership dues are paid, you will be given a membership card and the combination to the gate lock. Annual Membership Fees are $60.00 for Individual and $75.00 for Family.
Most range improvements are made possible by member fees and private donations from members. We do host a number of fund raising trap and rifle shoots over the course of the year and hope you will participate. Our annual dinner meeting is held in January. Membership is effective from January 1st to December 31st and can be renewed at either Stacy’s On Main or Grand Mesa Sports, both in Cedaredge.
Memberships can also be renewed at our booth during Applefest.
Below are the main rules to follow. If you see someone not following the rules, please notify one of the board members.
Members who choose not to follow the rules may have their membership suspended or canceled.
- When you arrive, put the red flag up (it’s in the mailbox at the gate).
- No one under 18 may use the range without a parent, guardian or a board member present.
- There are 3 ranges; one for rifles, one for shotguns and one for pistols. Please use the designated range for your gun.
- Targets are to be placed on the black mats or target stands. Not on the ground, posts or berms.
- The posts, mat hangers, and rocks are not targets. You may pick-up the orange birds for use on the shotgun range
- Place targets at least one foot from the edges of the mats.
- Use the rifle range to sight in all rifles.
- No 50 BMG rifles allowed.
- Please pick up used targets and spent brass.
- Archery target is for arrows only.
- No tracer bullets.
- No 223 caliber pistols on Range.
Please follow NRA safety rules and have a good time.